Like many government-run programs, Medicare is not always straight forward and easy to understand.
- What’s covered?
- When do I sign up?
- Should I trust people that call or email me?
- Which company should I choose?
- Should I choose Medigap or Medicare Advantage?
- What Medicare plan is best for me?
- What is part A, B, C, D etc..? Does location matter?
- What type of access to Doctors do I have?
- What are the premiums, copays, deductibles, and coinsurance?
- What about my prescriptions?
- Can I switch plans?
The fact is that your Medicare choices can have long reaching consequences. You need to use an agent that is:
- Knowledgeable and educated on current Medicare rules and options
- Terri is a NAHU, Medicare certified agent that has many years of experience helping people find the best Medicare coverage for their unique situation
- Trusted by others in your state
- Terri has 15+ years of Medicare experience with hundreds of happy clients and 5 star reviews on google, yelp and facebook.
- Willing to help you year after year
- Customer service is one of Georgia Health Insurance’s top priorities. We have been customer service focused since day 1 and it continues to remain one of our distinguishing characteristics.
Give us a call and experience why we are one of the top Medicare agencies in the state of Georgia!